Lile Mission Knife
Lile Next Generation “Mission” knife. Made by Vaughn Neeley, these are absolutely stunning knives. Only 100 numbered knives will be made.
For a limited time, owners of other Next Generation numbered knives will have the right to purchase the same number of the Mission Knife. Around 85 of these knives have been sold and delivered. Check with us to see if your number is still available. To inquire about numbers and other details please email Vaughn Neeley at email@example.com.
- Reviews (1)
- Blade Length: 10″
- Material of Blade: CPM 154CM
- Handle: Stainless Steel, hollow and waterproof, wrapped with black nylon cord, approximately 5 inches long including butt cap.
- Finish: Full custom polish, masked, bead-blasted and black powder-coated
- Overall Length: Approximately 15.5 inches
- Guard: Stainless steel hardened
- Butt Cap: Aluminum, knurled with thong hole and skull crusher
- Sheath: Johnson style with 10-12 oz. top grain cowhide, black with Eze-Lap diamond sharpener
- Now Available: Black powder-coated butt cap and Eze-Lap sharpener on request